Online Maryland Real Estate Licensing Course
Want to get your real estate license but can't make it to one of our live instructor-led classroom sessions? Our online Maryland real estate course will give you the flexibility you need to study at your own pace while realizing your dream of becoming an agent. This course will satisfy the 60 credit-hour Maryland salesperson pre-licensing course requirement while allowing you to get excellent instruction in the comfort of your home.
- Online course is independent study and work at your own pace. This is a 60 credit hour meaning it may take longer than 60 real hours to complete the course.
- Email support with experienced PDI instructors are provided should you have questions regarding the course material
- You have 90 days to complete the online course material AND take the proctored exam. Should you exceed the 90-day limit, you may retake the course for a fee of $75.00. You will have to start from the beginning again.
- You will come to our office in Kensington, MD to take the final exam of the course material. You’ll be given a private area to take the test within the allotted 3 hours. Most students take 2 hours or less.
A PDI student after proudly passing his proctored exam with us
Upon completion of the proctored final exam, you will receive a certificate of completion along with the test results. You will be given a handbook to take the PSI State and National exam.
- Complete and submit the enrollment agreement form, proof of age (photo ID or drivers license) and your high school diploma or GED certificate to PDI prior to enrolling. We accept the following documents: high school diploma, GED certificate, high school transcript displaying your graduation date, college diploma/degree, or graduate degree.
- The enrollment agreement, proof of age, and education documents can be sent to us via one of three methods:
- Emailed to our Assistant Director, Winnie at email@example.com
- faxed to 301-949-5441
- mailed to our administrative office at 10410 Kensington Parkway #114 Kensington, MD, 20895.
- Read the detailed entrance requirements, course requirements, and school policies in our Course catalog
It will take a couple days for us to review your documents. Upon approval, you'll receive a link to purchase the online course and begin your studies. Any questions can be directed to Winnie preferably by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 2405142326 on a limited schedule.