Policy and Procedures for Classroom CE Course
Cost of Classroom Classes:
In general the prices:
- 3 hour course: $42.00 in advance*/$52.00 day of class.
- 1.5 hour course: $21.00 in advance*/$26.00 day of class.
Periodically, PDI offers special promotions. Please check the schedule for more info.
*Discount Policy for advance registration: Discount for advance registration applies when payment is received no later than 11:59 pm of the last business day before the start of the class. Business days are weekdays excluding New Year's day, Memorial day, Independence day (4th of July), Labor day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas day.
New! Please note: Effective immediately and without exception-we will no longer issue completion certificates in class, by mail, or in person. You can, however, download a copy of your certificate by logging into your PDI website account. A digital pdf copy is made available 7-14 days after you have taken the class. The Maryland Real Estate Commission will send you an email confirming your credit hours have been banked to the State Portal. In Washington, D.C., you can log-in to the District portal to check your transcript for hours and courses the school has banked for you. And in Virginia you can call the Virginia Real Estate Board to check your hours. We appreciate your patience while we bank your hours-usually within 14 days unless other circumstances such as payments, or license numbers are not available. We very much appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing PDI for your education needs.
Timeliness and Attendance:
ALL STUDENTS MUST ARRIVE TO CLASS ON TIME. LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED INTO CLASS. PLEASE ALLOW SUFFICIENT TRAVEL TIME, TAKING INTO ACCOUNT WEATHER AND TRAVEL CONDITIONS. THERE WILL BE NO TRANSFERS OR REFUNDS IF YOU ARE NOT ADMITTED TO A CLASS DUE TO LATENESS, OR IF YOU ARE NOT PRESENT IN CLASS FOR THE FULL-REQUIRED TIME.
Refund, Transfer, Withdraw, Cancellation Policy:
Courses are open to all licensees based on availability. Transfer or refund requests must be submitted at least 3 business days before the scheduled class. Students are then subject to a $10.00 processing fee per class.
Refund, Transfer, Withdraw, Cancellation:
- There will be no transfers or refunds if you were not admitted to a class due to lateness or were not present in class for the full-required time.
- If a class is cancelled by PDI, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, students may request a full refund or a transfer to another class of equal or lesser value at no additional charge. We will refund all prepaid fees within 30 days of the date of cancellation or with your permission apply the fees to another course.
- If a class is transferred and original enrollment was completed using a promotion code, student will be responsible for the $10.00 processing fee per class plus any difference in price resulting from the change.
If paying in advance: Visa, Master Card, money order, or cashier's check. We do not accept cash, American Express, Discover, personal or company checks at any time.
If not pre-enrolled, please call to ascertain space availability before coming to class. All walk-in student must fill out a class registration form and return it to the instructor with money order, or credit card.* Please ask each instructor to put your name on the class roster with a note to our staff to confirm payment.
*Payment for Walk-in Students: credit cards, money order, and cashier's check . We do not accept cash, American Expresspersonal or company checks at any time.
Inclement Weather Policy:For PDI weather Policy.
PDI's Administrative Office is located in PDI Administrative Office 10410 Kensington Parkway #114 Kensington, Maryland 20895. It is open between 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. The office is closed on New Year's day, Martin Luther Day, Memorial day, Independence day (4th of July), Labor day, Thanksgiving day and the day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas day.